There are Two main flea species you will encounter the Cat flea (Ctenocephalides felis) and the Dog flea (Ctenocephalides Canis) both species will feed from humans, and in order to gain control not only do animals need to be treated but the bedding area and surrounding areas.
Fleas can lay dormant in a state of Diapause for up to 18 months in an empty house, so don’t ignore the problem Call Wiltshire Pest Services for successful eradication.
How to Identify Fleas
• Bites creating Hives (usually around ankles and lower leg) although not all people will react and may not show any signs of this.
• Visually seeing a small black insect hopping
• Pets and humans regularly scratching
• Stray cat sitting outside door regularly
• W.P.S will always refer you to our Pre treatment advice sheet before a flea treatment is carried out.
• Deep clean Vaccuming
• Residual insecticides
• Dusts -Non toxic
• other Non toxic options
Useful tip/ interesting fact
Try putting a dish of warm water down over night and check in the morning to see if there are any small insects in the water this could be fleas